It is a usual thing for any student or pupil to write a short essay. But sooner or later there comes a time when you need to handle such task as writing 3000 word paper, which is much more complicated than creating a short text. Such type of academic task does not have any specific and strict rules or requirements, but there are some traditional standards that you will have to comply with in your work.
Such task often is due in a few days. This makes it even more challenging. But in this article, we will try to understand how to write a 3000 word essay in 2 days and give you practical advice to help you succeed in writing.
How Many Paragraphs Should A Long Essay Have?
As was mentioned previously, there are no specific rules on how to write 3000 word essay, but like any other paper, it must have a proper structure and be designed in accordance with a required format. If you don’t know how many pages it should contain, here is the answer – usually, each page of the work can include about 270-300 words, which means that you will need to have a bit more than 10 pages of text. Can this number change, depending on the theme? No, it does not matter what the topic of your work is, be it “hazards of unsafe driving” or “impact of the unhealthy food on the human’s health,” the length of the page will not change.
What else to keep in mind? When writing 3000 word essay pages, you should follow a similar structure:
- Introduction – the opening part that contains the description of the topic, a summary of your ideas, and a thesis.
- The paragraph, describing the first argument.
- The paragraph with the description of the second argument.
- The paragraph with the description of the third argument; usually, such tasks requires you to include minimum 3 arguments but there can be more if there is a need, but in any case, your arguments should also be supported by examples and facts.
- A brief conclusion that summarizes all the information provided in the text.
- The last part of your work is a list of references. You should pay special attention to this page and mention every source of information that; otherwise, you can be accused of plagiarism!
How To Write 3000 Word Essay In A Day?
To write an essay quickly, you need to have the self-organizational skills. You need to make a preliminary plan of the paper and summarize all your thoughts, ideas, arguments and facts before you start writing the text. To better understand how to write 3000 word essay, take a blank page and make a detailed outline, dividing your ideas into paragraphs and sections. Then completing the work will be much easier!
Don’t Make Typical Mistakes!
The first and main mistake of many students is a fear to ask someone how to write 3 000 words essay, remember that you should not be afraid to ask questions! Ask your teacher, friends or parents, if you need some advice!
The second mistake is made when the student underestimates the importance of this task. With such approach, students perform the task without decent responsibility or simply download someone else’s work from the Internet. As a result, they get low grades, and their performance worsens. And the last mistake is an inability to assess your abilities, weaknesses, and strengths soberly. If you have doubts that you can handle a particular task, you should look for ways (find a good college application essay writing service) and options to solve the problem and then you will succeed!
Ask Edubirdie for help with an article review