Calculus is indispensable for many branches of human activity where quantitative analysis, mathematical methods, and mathematical modelling is commonly employed: physics, engineering, computer science, chemistry, economy, business, statistics, life sciences. Among very famous application are Newton’s 2nd law of motion, Einstein’s general relativity theory, Maxwell’s electromagnetism theory – in general, physics abounds in examples of calculus use.
Being such an important instrument in understanding the mathematical reasoning, calculus should be learned by virtually all students that have or will have anything to do with sciences and in particular, with complex quantitative analysis. However, it may result in various difficulties with this subject and calculus help becomes a necessity.
Calculus Challenges and How We Can Help
Due to their complexity, calculus exercises and application of calculus methods are frequently the kind of challenges that make students give up on their mathematics course. It’s unfortunate since all calculus material can be mastered in time-efficient manner if approached patiently, gradually, and following a correct order, starting from the basics.
College or school students might often have the problem that certain concepts are not explained to them properly or simply insufficient individual attention is given to help them understand this challenging field. Hence, it could be enormously beneficial for students to have someone provide clear demonstrations of solved model exercises from the beginning till the end. In other words, they would benefit greatly from having a personal calculus tutor or from receiving online assistance.
Our writing service will be more than glad to provide this kind of help - we can work out the solutions for your problems in written form at whichever level of detail is expected by the client, with clear explanations regarding the rationale of using any particular method or approach and clear description of steps involved in solving any particular problem.
Calculus-Related Topics Studied in Class
Below is a list of basic topics and concepts expected at a beginner level or of college calculus course:
Continuous function – is a function without undefined points, gaps, or jumps. In other words, its plot is continuous – between any two points on this plot, there would be an infinity of others.
Discontinuity – discontinuous function, as opposed to a continuous one, has points at which it’s either undefined, jumps in value, or has no value.
Critical point – located in function’s graph where its derivative equals zero or is undefined.
Extreme Value Theorem – states that continuous functions on closed intervals have both maximum and minimum.
First Derivative Test – method of identifying a function’s minimum and maximum using its first derivative. It is set equal to zero and the roots of the equation are identified, rafter which the values of the function for these points are determined).
Inflection point – is on a function’s plot where concavity changes, in other words, a point where the function either becomes convex or concave.
Second Derivative Test – it’s a method for determining inflection points by using second derivatives. Again, it’s set as zero, solutions are identified, and function values are determined at these points.
Definite integral – this is an integral which has upper and lower limits.
Limit – the value a dependent variable approaches as the independent variable approaches a particular value.
These were the most common calculus subjects that need homework help. Our team of professionals is able to solve any problem, just contact us as soon as you receive your assignment from professor.
Benefits of Using Our Service
Whether you are considering contracting our service for calculus online or to fulfill other assignment types, you should be keenly aware of the benefits that distinguish us from our competition:
- Edubirdie minimizes all money investment risks. Deposits made by clients are released to writers only when clients confirm that they are satisfied with the quality of work executed. Additionally, any customer can request unlimited free revisions if original instructions have not been followed precisely. In case these revisions fail, a full refund is issued.
- We employ only top professionals. To achieve this, rigorous multi-stage selection is carried out with English language tests, essay writing tests, verification of study certificates or diplomas, but also of previous writing experience.
- When picking an academic expert to complete your online calculus homework, you are free to review not only bid values but also his or her ratings on our platform – this offers you more leverage in controlling the balance between expected quality and price.
- You can chat with candidates beforehand to pick the most suitable expert. After writer selection, you could communicate with him/her to specify the expected output format, the required mathematical language, how detailed explanations should be. You could also evaluate intermediary results, review exercise samples, provide feedback. This helps get expected results and avoid revisions.
- Edubirdie guarantees a fair and advantageous price for its services and ensures that any deadline is considered very seriously.
- Our customer support and writers will help you 24/7.
- We have an app for iOS that makes our service more portable and that can make uploading order instructions easier by using the smartphone camera.
If you are here for calculus help or any other kind of written assignment help, rest assured that you would benefit from quality service while being exposed to minimal risks in terms of wasted money or time. Our experts will help you handle the most complex tasks or exercises but also help you in case of urgent assignments or homework overload. Give our service a try and we will not leave you disappointed!