When you reach college, you realize that you are not as young anymore. There are complicated projects to finish, and there are endless exams. You need to get excellent marks in the paper because it counts and you will get a degree on the basis of those marks.
The trickiest part is doing a critical review. What does it mean? How to write a critical review of a journal article? Can I get it written by an expert? Your mind has all these questions, and we have all the answers.
What is a Critical Review?
A critical summary of a particular journal article is the analysis of the weaknesses and strengths of the article. It evaluates the content and ideas of the text. It provides an interpretation of how the text is. Since you are reviewing, you need to keep few things in your mind before you start reading. How to write a critical review of a journal article in Canada? Let us find that out.
Points to Consider Before Reading the Journal Article
- When you read the title, try to understand what it is about. The title gives a gist of what it is going to be about.
- Try to understand the construction of the text. How has the author structured it? See the sub-headings closely.
- You should read the abstract to get an idea of what the text is about. The abstract is basically a summary which will give you an idea.
- You should also see the references page to get an idea about what sources has the author used. Is it relevant for the study?
- You need to see whether the author is listed somewhere on the web. Has he made an outstanding contribution to the particular study? You should check a sample before going ahead with the summary. How to write a journal article review? Let us find out!
The Basic Guidelines
Your text should begin with the citation of the journal. Use the APA format to write the citation. You would need to ask your instructor before using a format for the citation. It is important to ask before you go ahead with a particular format.
The first paragraph of the text should include a statement of the thesis. You need to mention the author’s purpose to write an article review. You can write your comments about the work and how it related with other scientific works. You would need to mention the reputation of the author in the industry. You may give an example of the relevant studies which are similar to the work. Is he well-known? What does he do? Has he made significant contribution to the field?
Critiquing the Work of the Author
This is an important question because you may not support the ideas of the author. How to critique a journal article in review? You can critique it, and you can add quotations or comments to support your stand. You need to summarize your text and then restate the thesis.
How to Write a Journal Critique in Article Reviews?
The best solution is to give it to someone, for example, our critical movie review writer. If you find it difficult to critique or follow the entire format, you can opt for the best services for the doing the text. If you need help writing a critical review of journal article in Canada, you can choose to opt for academic term paper help because it is easy and affordable. It is available online, and the experts submit the text to you within the deadline.
The positive is that you will be able to save time and do other chores. What are you waiting for? If you want the critical text in a proper format, you should opt for the critical writing services instead of putting your mind too much into doing it all by yourself.